Oh, hi


I thought it had been a few weeks since I posted, but, well. More than a few weeks. Summer has been so busy so far – full of camping trips and trips to the river, play dates and barbequing and for the whole month of July just doing anything to try to get out of the heat. 
The pictures above are an assortment of moments from the last two months and some things we’ve been up to. I have also been working a lot on the house – cleaning, donating, organizing (where did all of this stuff come from? I swear I don’t even know), and little changes and updates that wouldn’t look like much to an outsider but still represent a lot of work and improvement to us as we see it every day. I intend to update here more often and now that things are settling down a bit I probably actually will. 
How is your summer going? Hope it is lovely!

1 comment:

  1. Very sweet photos. Lovely that she got to touch the bunnies. So nice to have them experience the sandy beach and water. My sweet granddaughter will be here soon. No bunnies for her to see but the neighbors got horses and dogs. :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts