Finishing up

Toddler sweater, baby sweater, posie gets cozy softie
Toddler sweater, baby sweater, posie gets cozy softie

I finally got the buttons on these two little sweaters - matchy-matchy! I think my new year’s resolution may need to be that I will not knit things that require buttons because it takes me so long to do the final finishing. I was pushed into action on this one by someone who is growing quickly and wanted a new sweater.
We have generally been enjoying the peace and quiet that comes after the holidays, and finishing up little things from 2017. Finishing up sorting through pictures, tidying the house, and little projects that linger. Finishing up our time with the Christmas tree by spending as much time as possible with it being the only light on in the living room. Finishing up this book, Written in My Own Heart’s Blood, which came out in 2014 according to the copyright and I somehow managed to never complete. I read most of the series years ago, the first few were read shortly after they came out, but I got lost in the weeds on the second to last one and here we are.
Knitting and reading with G Sheller

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I do - I should really link it here (and update my ravelry, haven't been on in awhile): https://www.ravelry.com/people/Medbh

      Delete
  2. Wow. Wow. Wow. Your pictures, your little sweet girl, your sweaters... they are all marvelously beautiful!! Love it all, everything. I will be reading your blog in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The little sweaters are so sweet...what a wonderful thing for a little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Precious! Your sewing/knitting skills are far beyond your age!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts