Fixing Up



We’ve been slowly working on getting K’s big girl room fixed up and these are some of my ideas and for finishing up. Right now she has a floor bed which has been great for getting started in her room, but she’s ready for a nice bed of her own. I found a vintage spindle headboard and footboard at a thrift store for her last year and am now working on getting it sanded and primed, and figuring out how to make and attach new side rails. Considering painting it a light teal like this – she has the rug already and I love teal and vibrant pink together.

I’m also loving this pendant lamp for her room – I was looking for something whimsical but not childish and this might just be perfect. It is a little small, so we may need to find another larger version.


1 comment:

  1. I read your content and I liked it very much, I discovered another content that gives different ideas, it will be a guide for those looking for decoration suggestions like me :) https://gidav.com/best-kids-room-lighting-kids-room-lighting-ideas-kids-room- decorative-lighting-2021 /

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts