2016


The last sunset of 2015 - what a beautiful year it was.
I don’t really do New Year’s resolutions, but I have some hopes and good intentions for 2016. I thought maybe writing them down would help them to come true (except number 1 which I have very little control over).
1 – More sleep, I so hope we start getting more sleep. Right now, 5-6 hours is a good night and 3 hours is a bad (but not terribly uncommon) night. I never realized before how little sleep I could (almost) function on, but there has to be a limit to how far this goes. I’m hoping starting solids at 6m will help.
2 – Camping – Absolutely essential that we go at least once this year.
3 – Baby book progress – I have an idea of what I want to do, and am so excited to work on it. When I have time. Which is never? We’ll figure it out.
4 – More home movies – I have lots of short snippets, but I know what I will want in 5 years is long stretches of nothing in particular, just life. I keep meaning to do more of these, and then we cope, and then suddenly it has been three weeks.
5 – Minimalism – We are busting at the seams of our 600 square foot apartment and looking for a house, but it’s a tough market. I’m working to reduce what we have and keep only what we love most to make this space more comfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts