Winter Things

 
I've been eyeing the Winter Ergo for awhile and it just got marked down on Amazon. The times we've gone up to the mountains or on cold day walks the traditional Ergo and Solly haven't felt warm enough even with lots of layers, so I decided to try it. Ergos go for about this price on craigslist where we live, so I figured if it doesn't work out we can pass it on to someone else.

I love this knit pattern quilt at West Elm (on sale!) - I ordered the white one but I wish I could get every color. As a long time knitter and novice quilter, this is basically the best.

This robe was a Christmas gift from my mom and it is so luxurious and wonderful. She found it marked down to half price at Costco.

We love this sheepy for playtime and supervised naps - the Bowron version is from New Zealand and specifically meant for babies with no preservatives or flame retardants. We have this blanket in brown from a family friend of my husband's and love it. These little booties look so cozy. Since they would work for a boy or girl, I might just justify them as lasting through multiple children.

This candle is what makes Anthropologie stores smell so good. I can't justify getting one at almost $30, but it is on my covet list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts