11 Months


I really cannot believe we are at 11 months already. I feel this sense of surrealism at each major milestone, but 11 months feels somehow more poignant. Almost one year old.
Almost. One. Whole. Year.
K is blossoming with so much personality and expression, I can feel the pace picking up for her too as she is on the cusp of walking and talking, and is so very aware of the things we do and say.
I am currently home, from June 27th through August 8th I am taking the remainder of my maternity leave. I didn’t plan it this way, but it is absolutely wonderful to have the time now to be present for these leaps in development, and to be able to do so much with her – go to the zoo, baby gym, playdates, the park.
She has been standing for long stretches since her 11m birthday – up to a minute or so if she is distracted – and has taken single steps before sitting back down a few dozen times now. No more than one at a time still, but I think she will be fully walking by her first birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts