We read


The last few weeks have been hard on all of us as we readapt to the routine of both working and commuting, but we let the dishes go undone to play with books and read them and spend time together and that inevitably becomes the highlight.
Most of our books are thrifted or gifted from friends and family, but I am loving the babylit series and slowly buying them up. Keira just got two new ones for her birthday from her Aunt and Uncle and they are my two new favorites. A Midsummer Night’s Dream has actual passages from the play and I love that there is original text instead of just “inspired by” for the full content (babylit, please do more of this, it’s great! Or maybe you have already, and I just haven't bought them yet, in which case... carry on.) and the Secret Garden is a flowers primer which is really sweet. I have a few more on order to save for Christmas and Easter (and Paris might be for Valentine’s day?).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts