Almost ready


I’m so excited to give Christmas this year and am trying somewhat unsuccessfully to reign myself in on gifts. K is getting only a few new gifts from us and everything else is handmade or bought used, but I also don’t want to overwhelm her with quantity and that’s my challenge.
She is getting this deer (calling her Snowdrop Deer instead of Dandelion for Christmas connotations) and an ornament version, this owl puppet (Hedwig, clearly), this book, this book and this book, these pjs (old navy black Friday clearance), and this Grimms blocks set from Wooden Wagon. I had planned to make her some custom books with pictures of family using old thrifted board books, but I don't think that project is going to make the deadline at this point.  
These tangled lights PJs just arrived from my black Friday order and I love them so much I wish I’d bought some for next year too.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts