Thrifted Lately


I haven’t ben to the thrift store in a while, but had some donations (ironically, for downsizing towards something closer to minimalism, but of course when I’m there… I have a look) and I found these beautiful beaded deer skin moccasins for $2.  Too small for K, saving for a next baby (no, not pregnant), but I love them so much.  They are unbelievably soft.  I also found some pants for K, a blue silk dress that I cannot for the life of me take a decent picture of, and a shadow box for G who has been wanting one for military things.   
We went to the river tonight for an evening walk and I failed to take a sunset picture, but this one from dusk still reminds me of the moment.  Overall it was a productive weekend, books read, toys strewn about and put away and repeated many times, electrical fixed up in the garage to close a building permit (super fun), laundry done, kitchen clean.  
Ready (sort of) for a new week to begin.

Listening to: Leave something behind - Sean Rowe  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts