Pink


I haven’t celebrated Valentine ’s Day since I was a kid and it was compulsory (but fun) at school, but this winter has felt particularly dark and cold, so adding another holiday to the rotation was in order. I’ve been making K some felt valentines and love how they’re coming along. I also picked up a little felt mailbox from Target’s dollar spot that is coincidentally the perfect size for them.
G and I had a long overdue date night tonight and saw Rogue One. It was very good – they did an impeccable job of fitting it in with the first trilogy, giving it the feel of having been made in the 70s but with today’s technology. I liked how it answers a question that seemed like a convenient oversight originally. But that’s enough of a vague nerdy spoiler.
Old Navy had a good sale recently and I picked up a few staples in sizes to grow into, but also two Valentines shirts – the one pictured above and one with Curious George hugging Gnocchi the cat on it. We try to limit screen time, but sometimes that’s what all of us need and we give into it. I’m not perfect. K is crazy about Curious George, so I was excited to find the shirt. She also likes Daniel Tiger and any nature shows of animals (birds preferred), but Curious George is the definite favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts