Valentines

a wild coast, play tent, tee pee
A Wild Coast, Toddler Valentines, homemade, handmade, hearts


This sweet girl had so much festive fun for Valentine’s Day! Favorite parts included decorating monster cupcakes (totally her idea, I just gave free reign of the sprinkles and she make little pink and red monsters and I looove them), making valentines for everyone, and shaking this foil balloon around (this was a solid hour of entertainment AND the balloon is still going strong – shocked. Isn’t this red jumper gorgeous? A friend made it for her (I’m not sure of the pattern but the yarn is Madelinetosh DK in Tart). I haven’t been able to snap a picture of it on her yet but I hope to soon.
We had a fun day together, and more family time and an amazing dinner (which was eaten too quickly to be photographed) when G got home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts